I Could Build a ChainWednesday, October 29, 2003
Some links that have been piling up:
- Distributed Library Project — This is a great idea. I could see implementing this for a school or other organization.
- Accessibility Training Course — I haven’t been all the way through, yet, but it looks real good so far.
- Testing Slow User Connections — In the last sentence, remove “OS X” to make the statement more accurate.
- 3D Stress Ball — Nothing to do at work?
- QuirksMode — A pretty comprehensive site that details how the individual web browsers screw things up. The “true breadcrumbs” at the top is a nice touch.
- World Wide Web Consortium Presents US Patent Office with Evidence Invalidating Eolas Patent — I just wrote an article about this for the eMonitor. Nice to see the W3C is doing something about this.